Inspect Building & Pest is offering qualified and experienced builders to be apart of a reputable and professional inspection firm that offers flexibility, financial reward and all the support you need to succeed. Inspect Building & Pest is a building inspection company that is expanding out of North Coast and Northern NSW. Our company consists of a team of Licensed Builders & Timber Pest inspectors covering a range of inspection services.
Our recent growth over the past 7 years has now opened up opportunities to expand into new areas with a proven business model and brand. This is a buy in franchise opportunity to cover large designated areas.
Unlike other franchises, our company is backed by professionalism and experience in the industry offering you unlimited opportunity for growth. We provide ongoing work leads at no cost, support and all the tools required to get you up and running such as website, google, report software, branding, uniforms, signage, marketing and much more.
Turn Key Start Up
Inspect Building & Pest provides a complete management system that incorporates booking schedules, invoicing, report software and much more. Our unique management system is paperless, easy to use and has been the catalyst to our success story. We provide pre start and ongoing training, Set up, A website, branding and marketing support.
Work your own hours
Decide where and when you want to work. Or generate additional income.
As a building inspector you will carry out all types of inspections for all types of buildings including commercial and residential buildings. Inspectors investigate and report on the condition of buildings and identifying defects.
These may include:
- Pre-purchase building inspections
- Pre-purchase termite & building inspections
- Pre-sale & vendor reports » Renovation reports
- Quotations & project management
- Invasive inspections
- Asbestos inspections and workplace registers and management plans
- Asbestos clearance certificates
- Handover Inspection reports
- Dilapidation Reports
There is a minimum standard of qualifications and experience required to purchase a franchise with our Company. These standards ensure a quality of service and that, where state licensing applies, franchisees are eligible.
Hold or be one of the following:
- Building Licence (Low or Medium Rise or Open)
- Building surveyor, assistant building surveyor or building surveying technician
Termite Inspections / Timber Pest
- You can wish to outsource this, or hold relevant Certificates for Timber Pest Inspections.
- We can organise training and licensing process to become qualified if you require.
Our company provides a team of licensed and experienced inspectors. Unfortunately in NSW may of these inspectors working for other firms are not Lic Builders. As a licensed builder, you will be guaranteed more work as an inspector with less risk of litigation compared to inexperienced operators. Our company also provides legal support, ongoing training and development.
Professional indemnity insurance and public liability. We arrange as part of start up.
Current Areas of Opportunity
- All Northern Tablelands – Glen Innes, Armidale & Tenterfield
- Mid North Coast – Port Macquarie, Kempsey to Nambucca
Feel free to contact for further information 0402958962